The last two years have seen an unprecedented dissipation of city life, where movement is restricted. Hybrid working and perpetually rising house prices have broken down the fabric of cities and there has been a shift to an idealised version of rural living. As we look to a global recovery and adjustment “post-pandemic”, we ask what the ideal city looks like.
Your key learnings:
– Crystal ball gaze into the future to decipher just what our cities will look like in the future.
– Exploring how cities will be “used” in the future.
– With many people moving to country areas and the regions, investigate the change to our cities and how this will manifest in real terms for planning and amenity.
– Discuss master plans for communities, those that are successful now and can adapt for the future.
– How will technology impact the design of cities.
– Investigate how data will inform planning.
– What clients are asking for and expecting in design now.
You won’t miss a thing regardless of where you are in the region, view the entire INDE.Summt on demand now.