Everyone is talking about a “new” workplace, but is it the workplace that’s changed or the workers? How do we approach design when the parameters are shifting and the futures are uncertain, how can we promote and secure productivity when traditional models of working have gone out the window.
Your key learnings:
– Understand the new needs for today’s workforce.
– Explore how best to prepare practitioners for the future of workplace design.
– Discuss the human cost for the new workplace, and how design can help smooth the way
– Investigate aspects of a workplace that need to change in order to retain staff and ensure health and wellbeing for all.
– Explore how hybrid working, working from home and working remotely will be key to the design of the new workplace.
The full INDE.Summit library is now available to view on demand. Catch up now for free.