20 July 2022
The second session at the 2022 INDE.Summit is looking to the new age of the workplace but in reality what does it mean? And so, Finding Connectivity: A New Dawn for the Workplace will offer tangible insights for the workplace as it is now and will be in the future.
Everyone is talking about a “new” workplace, but is it the workplace that’s changed or the workers? We discover just how the parameters of design are shifting and where they are going, and discuss how we can promote and secure productivity when traditional models of working have gone out the window.
This session will provide insight to the changing face of workplace design and investigate,
– The new needs and requirements for today’s workforce.
– Explore how best to prepare practitioners of architecture and design for the future of workplace design.
– Investigate aspects of a workplace that needs to change in order to retain staff and ensure health and wellbeing for all.
– Explore how hybrid working, working from home and working remotely will be key to the design of the new workplace, among many other perspectives.
– Discuss the human cost for the new workplace, and how design can help smooth the way
Moderated by James Calder, Global Director, Era-Co, Australia, the expert panel comprises,
Laurie Aznavoorian, Strategy and Research Lead, Bates Smart, Australia
Sarah Bader, Principal, Gensler, Japan
Pablo Albani, The Working Brain, Group GSA, Australia
Abin Chaudhuri, Principal and Founder, Abin Design Studio
Join us we delve deep into the challenges of designing for today’s work culture and investigate how best to future-ready the processes of architecture.
Finding Connectivity: A New Dawn for the Workplace is the second virtual session in the 2022 INDE.Summit on 3rd August, 11.30am to 12.30am. Purchase your ticket here